There's a ghost in me, Who wants to say I'm sorry. Doesn't mean I'm sorry.

lunes, 2 de enero de 2006

Wicked Games

Te explico. Por qué comenzar este nuevo año con una cancionaza del ´91?
Porque simplemente mata. Hay cosas en la vida que más vale las disfrutas o se le va el gusto. Como los chicles viste.


_____________________

The world was on fire, no one could save me but youIt's strange what desire will make foolish people doI'd never dreamed that I'd need somebody like youAnd I'd never dreamed that I'd need somebody like you

No, I don't wanna fall in love(This world is always gonna break your heart)No, I don't wanna fall in love(This world is always gonna brake your heart)With you


What a wicked game to playTo make me feel this wayWhat a wicked thing to doTo let me dream of youWhat a wicked thing to sayYou never felt this wayWhat a wicked thing you doTo make me dream of you

No, I don't wanna fall in love(This world is always gonna break your heart)No, I don't wanna fall in love(This world is always gonna break your heart)With you


The world was on fire, no one could save me but youIt's strange what desire will make foolish people doNo, and I never dreamed that I'd love somebody like youI'll never dream that I'd lose somebody like you, noNow I wanna fall in loveThis world is always gonna brake your heartNow I wanna fall in lust(This world is always gonna break your heart)With youNobody loves no one

*****
Chris Isaak
________________
Martini, hielo y a otra cosa mariposa.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario