There's a ghost in me, Who wants to say I'm sorry. Doesn't mean I'm sorry.

jueves, 27 de agosto de 2009

Frank Black & The Catholics: Cold Heart of Stone

Desde el ´94 que no le daba pelota, amazing album por cierto aquel: en donde me filmaba con el bajo, alone in my room para la posteridad con su música de fondo, en fin...
Me bajé los 14 discos, los escuché y me hice un bestOf para andar en la calle con la Nave.


Winter blows through my coat It’s chilling my bones But it does not compare To your cold heart of stone I pledged you my love And I gave you my car Now you're parking with him Yeah I know where you are Winter blows through my coat It’s chilling my bones But it does not compare To your cold heart of stone Your favorite perfume Well I gave you a tub Now you’re stepping out For your rubba dub dub If ever you need Don’t call [x2] I once had a dog Who ran from his home But that wasn't even close To your cold heart of stone Winter blows through my coat It’s chilling my bones But it does not compare To your cold heart of stone If ever you need Don’t call [x2]

*****

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario