There's a ghost in me, Who wants to say I'm sorry. Doesn't mean I'm sorry.

lunes, 11 de enero de 2010

Royksopp: It's What I Want

Aia!

Mi canción preferida de estos summer days!
*****
All that I want, is keeping it easy All that I want, is keeping it easy It's what I want It's easy It's getting it That's complicated It's what I want It's easy It's getting it That's complicated All that I want, is keeping it easy All that I want, is keeping it easy It's what I want It's easy It's getting it That's complicated It's what I want It's easy It's getting it That's complicated It's what I want It's easy It's getting it That's complicated It's what I want It's easy It's getting it That's complicated All that I want, is keeping it easy All that I want, is keeping it easy

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario