There's a ghost in me, Who wants to say I'm sorry. Doesn't mean I'm sorry.

jueves, 8 de abril de 2010

John Frusciante: Ascension

Coming up to the end These feelings weren't always pretend *Review your whole life and you don't even have to die* Life would never leave me alone A choice which way i wanted to go And everything I've seen is wrong to make me what I'll be All men You don't need anyone Just hold on to the end And you don't even have to look good Woman You do fine on you own You're free to cry and you don't even have to wipe your eyes You once saved me
You once saved me You once saved me and now I'm where you want me to be Ascending endlessly and I don't even have to try Ascending endlessly and I don't even have to try
Ascending endlessly and I don't even have to try
Ascending endlessly and I don't even have... to try! *****

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario