There's a ghost in me, Who wants to say I'm sorry. Doesn't mean I'm sorry.

martes, 13 de julio de 2010

I'm Scared Of You

#NellyFurtado
***** 
Cinco stars. Cancionaza. Viejos tiempos. 
 ______________________

 
I’m sorry I forsake you
I’m sorry that I left you
I’m sorry I did forget you
And I’m sorry that I made myself feel better
By making you feel never good enough
I know you’ll shine much brighter than I ever could
Maybe that is why I was
Chorus:
Scared of you (and in everything I do I’m still thinking of you) oh, you
And I know you were scared of me (but every time I tried to love you I just
fell through) too
Desculpa-me se te-ofendi
Desculpa-me se te-esqueci
Desculpa me se-eu te-deixei
Eu te-deixei
E desculpa-me por mi sintir bem com tua dor
Sabes que te-adore mais sei que tu estrela a maior do que minha,
do que minha
E por isso
Chorus:
Eu tenho medo deste amor (os dias passo pensando en ti) amor
Medo deste amor (Salve-me porque agora estou caindo) amor
Scared of you I was
Scared of you I was
Scared of you
Scared of you
Scared of you...

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario