There's a ghost in me, Who wants to say I'm sorry. Doesn't mean I'm sorry.

miércoles, 13 de octubre de 2010

R.E.M. My Own Best Of

UPDATE 2019: He actualizado my Best of R.E.M. en FLAC!
Aquí está nomás.

  • Radio Song
  • Shiny Happy People
  • Stand
  • Suspicion
  • Talk about the passion
  • The Apologist
  • The ascent of man
  • The Great Beyond
  • The One I Love *****
  • The worst joke ever
  • Until the day is done
  • Walk Unafraid
  • What's the frequency Kenneth?
  • You´re In The Air
  • All the way to Reno (you're gonna be a star)
  • Around the sun
  • Bang and blame
  • Beachball
  • Crush With Eyeliner
  • Drive *****
  • Electron blue *******
  • Everybody Hurts *****
  • Final straw
  • Half A World Away
  • High speed train *******
  • I took your name
  • Imitation Of Life
  • Leave
  • Leaving New York ****
  • Living well is the best revenge
  • Losing my religion *******
  • Lotus ****
  • Man On The Moon
  • Man-sized wreath
  • Me In Honey
  • Near Wild Heaven
  • Orange Crush
  • Perfect circle

__________________________________________

Sin orden afectivo alguno. Debería: pero me dió cierta paja.