There's a ghost in me, Who wants to say I'm sorry. Doesn't mean I'm sorry.

martes, 6 de marzo de 2007

Doors FuckList 2007 [UPDATED AGO2023]


15 Años de The Doors @ My Life.
_____________________
Mi every Year Playlist. SuckIt babe.

*****
  • Alabama song
  • Back door man
  • Break on through
  • The crystal ship
  • The End
  • Light my fire
  • The changeling
  • Love her madly
  • Been down so long
  • Cars hiss by my window {today super song!}
  • L.A. woman
  • Riders on the storm
  • You make me real
  • Queen of the highway
  • Indian summer
  • Maggie Mcgill
  • Tell all the people
  • Touch me
  • Easy Ride
  • Wishful Sinful
  • The Soft Parade
  • Strange days
  • Moonlight drive
  • People are strange
  • When the music's over
  • Love Me Two Times
  • My Wild Love
  • Roadhouse Blues (live)
  • Roadhouse Blues
  • Waiting for the Sun

______________
again: escuché por primera vez a los doors en el 88 cuando vi for the very first time la pelicula The Lost Boys. Peli fetiche si las hubo in my own universe.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario