There's a ghost in me, Who wants to say I'm sorry. Doesn't mean I'm sorry.

jueves, 19 de marzo de 2015

Will And The People: Trustworthy Rock

Here My Best Of #WillAndThePeople.

*****

This is pretty tough,

Living in this petty trough.

(this is pretty tough)

Like pigs inside a pen,

We are just clever hungry friends.

(clever hungry friends)

Waking to a storm,

Made by my own wake.

(made by my own wake)

Storming through the days,

In the nights is just a phase.

We all just started getting high,

We all just started getting high,

Tell me tell me, how did I become the bad guy?

With the million ways to rot,

With the million ways to suffer at the top,

The bottom is a trustworthy rock.

Say hello, say hello,

Say goodbye teary in my eye, in my eye.

Goodbye bye, look you made me cry,

You made me cry,

I tell you why you made me cry,

I tell you why.

The devil is dirty and god is clean.

I see ourselves somewhere in between.

It's like when the world turns upside down.

Like orange and milk going round and round.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario