There's a ghost in me, Who wants to say I'm sorry. Doesn't mean I'm sorry.

jueves, 30 de junio de 2022

Susanne Sundfør Best Of


Estoy haciendo un Best of Super Thunder de Susanne Sundfør.

Mientras tanto puedes ir viendo cómo va quedando here.

Plus: Ya tengo una nueva super fav mythical super song:


Father Father Will you forgive me If I should leave your garden? I will miss the water lilies White are still my sheets of linen White is still my skin that I Bathe in scents of memories And of "Joy" by Jean Patou Father Father Will you forget me When I've crossed the seventh sea? I will sink this boat, this canopic jar To feel again the beating of your royal heart Blood as pure as porcelain Fills my loins and lungs I'll sink to the bottom To the Valley of the Kings

Album de 2010 que le extraje la gema Father Father
Mientras tanto también puedes escuchar las collabs WOW que tiene Susanne con Royksopp* que fue donde la escuché por primera vez long time ago back in 2014 cuando publicaron este discazo.

OK.

*Grata sorpresa el nuevo disco pandémico! Tiene gemas inmediatas.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario