There's a ghost in me, Who wants to say I'm sorry. Doesn't mean I'm sorry.

domingo, 9 de mayo de 2021

Eels: Novocaine For The Soul

Entre miles y millones de letras escritas here os había olvidao de contar lo que amaba this song back in 1996. Now is done.

https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=Kra1FsnH3aM&feature=share

Pero claro que la encontrás en la super folder de música de los 90s!

Life is hard And so am I You'd better give me something So I don't die Novocaine for the soul Before I sputter out Before I sputter out Life is white And I am black Jesus and his lawyer Are coming back Oh my darling Will you be here Before I sputter out Before I sputter out Before I sputter out Guess who's living here with the great undead This paint by numbers life is fucking with my head, once again Life is good And I feel great 'Cause mother says I was A great mistake Novocaine for the soul You'd better give me something to fill the hole Before I sputter out Before I sputter out Before I sputter out Before I sputter out

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario