There's a ghost in me, Who wants to say I'm sorry. Doesn't mean I'm sorry.

martes, 5 de octubre de 2021

Men Without Hats: Safety Dance

Una canción que me ENCANTABA cuando era solo un niño! Yo la descubro a mediados de los 80s, y no cuando se publicó back in 1982. Jamás ví el video en mi vida, this is the first time.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QJwfUFvugxWUwT2IpVtoJC9pHQ8KQBxR/view?usp=sharing

Tal es así que una vez @ 2013 hice el ringtone para mobile phones!

Aquí la carpeta con todos los ringtones que hice back then.



BTW

No es que te interese pero a mi sí.
Van 572 días coronavirus FREE at home y en la familia.
Algo habremos hecho bien en la vida para estar sanos y salvos en una pandemia, dontcha!?
Plus todxs vacunados!

Alternative Time Units:

1 year, 6 months, 23 days including the end date.

Or 18 months, 23 days including the end date.




BTW 2

Otro escrito de gente de Africa que cuenta su propia experiencia debido al videoclip de la season finale de Roots (JUL2016). Me llega cada comentario que enriquece a full mi conocimiento del mundo! En el caso de Somalia he seguido de cerca su historia desde mediados de los noventas.


Comentario de Zakaria Mire

hace 18 horas
I as a proud Black Australian man of East African Somali descent want to say to my Black American brothers and sisters you are truly incredible tough survivors. I myself have no enslaved and segregated ancestors because they were East African Somali people who were never captured or kidnapped or sold into slavery because they came from a strong empire. I am the proud son of two East African Somali immigrant parents both my father and my mother plus my paternal uncle which they all successfully immigrated to Australia in the mid 1990s escaping the Somali Civil War which devastated the country. My family and I still live there today. I love Australia because it is so peaceful and relaxing here plus I enjoy my life here in this fabulous country. If I was a descendant of an amazingly tough enslaved and segregated ancestors who went through so much suffering I would always honour them plus remember them. I would never disgrace or forget what they had to experience the painful torment of racism. My heart goes out to all the oppressed Black people in the past that had go through the African Tribal Warfare, the Transatlantic Slave Trade, Chattel Slavery, the Colonial Wars, the Domestic Slave Trade, the American Civil War, the Black Code Laws, the Ku Klux Klan Racial Terror Lynchings, the Race Riots, Convict Leasing, Jim Crow Segregation, the Tuskegee Syphilis Experiment, the Inner City Gang Violence, the War On Drugs, Police Brutality, the Racial Bias in the Criminal Justice System and Private Prison Abuse. In the United States of America today there is still Inner City Gang Violence, Police Brutality, Racial Bias in the Criminal Justice System and Private Prison Abuse so depressing. America needs a huge criminal justice reform, economic reform, gun control reform, immigration reform, police reform, political reform and prison reform. I send my love plus support all the way from Lakemba, New South Wales, Australia cheers mate and stay safe.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario